Powerful flow, peaceful power

It took me by surprise. All that I had inside, fluttered out, like raindrops and butterflies. Not paying much attention, just letting it flow…flow, flow, flow, flow, flow, flow, flow, flowing with life, with what it dictates upon me. Not interrupting the flow with fear, upon which everything just crashes downward. No fear today. Just peaceful flow.


I don´t know about you, but I need a constant reminder. I loose faith in my power. I loose faith. And when my faith is lost, just about anything can tear me down. So I look towards those who know me better than I know myself. Far or near, they are in me and they are my power. They are those who understand the forces that dictate my walks, my talks and my feels. They are the peaceful reminder of the power that lies within.

2 comentarios: