Gliding into the Lightened Darkness

With Saturn in your eye,
lips perched up in a heart-shaped lullaby,
Kiss me farewell.

Wait up for me when you return.
Look after me when I don't.
Pull me out of my body and shed me to pieces,
for the time has come 
to put an end to the spell of contemplation and fear.

You have no need for my tired heart.
No need for my scar(ed) sex.
I cannot dance my naked dance for you.
I will not put up with your shit out of love.

My love for you will be put to sleep by the same force
that pushed our daughter out of my body. 

Fear.

This song is for me, for her and for you if you are near 
for I will not sing louder than my heart can hear. 

With Saturn in your eye and a star as a crown,
may you glide into the lightened darkness of the unknown
knowing that all is well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario